Vision at the 45th Medical Group - Patrick Air Force Base consists of Optometry. For more information, please visit the individual health services.
The vision services at the 45th Medical Group – Patrick Air Force Base consist of the Optometry Clinic. Our clinic is ready to serve the vision needs of our service members and mission partners.
Available Clinic Services
- Routine and specialty eye exams
- Eye infection and injury treatment
- Laser surgery consultations
- Flying qualification physical exams
- Deployment vision assessments
- Gas mask and ballistic eyewear prescription inserts (as required)
- Contact lens prescription updates (at the doctor's discretion if all pre-requirements are met)
- We do not perform initial contact lens fittings at this time.
Important Notes for Your Scheduled Appointment
- Bring the following items to your appointment: Your identification, glasses, contact lenses, and contact lens boxes or a copy of your most recent contact lens prescription
- You may have your eyes dilated at the doctor's discretion.
- Please note that side effects include blurry near vision and sensitivity to bright lights lasting approximately four to six hours. Some patients may have their distance vision affected.
We will see non-active duty TRICARE Prime members on a space-available basis as mission requirements and manpower permit. Please contact the clinic to inquire about availability.