The 45th Medical Group Dental Clinic provides general and specialty dental care. We provide annual dental exams and services for the following members assigned to Patrick SFB. Please call us to schedule an appointment. Members are entitled to receive one cleaning a year after your annual dental exam is complete.
- Active Duty members
- Activated reserve service members.
Reserve members on active duty orders may receive exams, routine treatment and emergency care at our clinic. We are only able to treat reserve members when you are on active orders. Therefore, we will only begin a treatment that we are able to complete during your activation period.
- Our facility does not offer comprehensive orthodontic treatment.
- Members that would like braces may elect to seek care from a civilian provider.
This treatment is available at your own expense. The Air Force will not be responsible.
Please contact us prior to initiating treatment to complete required paperwork.
Referrals and Off-Base Care
- If we are unable to provide a required treatment you may receive a referral to an off-base provider. Our clinic will make this determination for each individual case. This program is available for members eligible for treatment at our clinic.
- If you receive off-base care, please ensure that our dental clinic receives the completed treatment forms.
Information for Members Separating/Retiring
- You can request a copy of your dental records by providing a completed DD Form 2870 and a copy of your orders to the dental clinic.
- You can complete your dental out-processing by bringing the VA Memo from your out-processing packet and a copy of your orders to the dental clinic.
- Please review the FAQ section of this website for additional information.
If you are assigned to a GSU, please utilize the TRICARE Active Duty Dental Program: