Walk-In Contraceptive Care
Get all your contraceptive care in one place: the 45th Medical Group’s walk-in contraceptive clinic.
All beneficiaries, regardless of gender identity, are eligible for care and counseling at walk-in contraceptive clinics and can receive education on safe sexual practices, contraceptives, and STI prevention and treatment.
The clinic is open every Tuesday, noon – 3 p.m.
We offer the following products and services:
- Conceptive Counseling
- Oral contraceptive pill
- Hormonal patches
- Hormonal vaginal rings
- Same-day IUD and Nexplanon insertions
- Depo-Provera injections
- Emergency contraception
- Vasectomy preoperative evaluations
How it Works
This is a walk-in clinic for active duty service members and eligible beneficiaries of the Military Health System. Patients may be required to take an in-clinic pregnancy test. Patients will be able to start new birth control, change their birth control method, and get refills. For issues other than contraception, patients need to schedule an appointment.
- Contraceptive counseling and prescriptions will still be available at normal appointment times.
- Refills for established birth control prescriptions can be obtained by calling 321-494-9313 or through the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal.
- Emergency contraception is also available directly from the pharmacy during duty hours.